Monday, June 16, 2008

Graduation college days

My graduation days were totally different and I have never faced those kind of days in my education cycle. The college in which I studied was Priyadarshini P.G. college situated in Ameerpet,Hyderabad

It was full of fun and only fun and no studies at all :) there were strength of only 18 members and that too only boys :( (Though it is a co-ed college)

Among those boys there were hardly three or four guys including me who were little serious about their studies, Remaining all were ho-hum kind of students, As it was tough course (B.C.A) containing all hard computer subjects, most of the lectures were also not fair enough to teach the subjects in a proper way.

English period was simply a recreation period for us and nothing else---

There was an english teacher used to take english classes for us and that period was like full fledge of merriment, Guys used to tease each other in front of teacher by throwing chocks and talking some rubbish about each other and also at the same time will behave like decent student by synching with teacher for few minutes by replying to her queries then again back to same track. Also there was a balcony in our class room which was the major part of recreation for us, So guys used to roam around in the balcony teasing other people walking on the road.

So that's how we spent our class periods & graduation time,But at the time of exams guys use to get tensed and start referring some books and taking each other's help to get some passing marks finally.

But one thing was that it had a major impact on my education & carrier, Because of no such seriousness in studies at all in class and neither from management side. Life was very much adrift. Despite all these things I got a good percentage and stood as a second topper in the class, Apart from my heavy hard work major credit goes to my cousin brother neeraj(B.C.A completed and at that time he was pursuing M.sc (IS) ) and my cousin sister poonam (she was pursuing B.C.A parallel to me but in some other women's college) and of course my bhaiya & bhabhi.

Nevertheless of all these I still sometimes I keep regretting myself that if I would have got some good college then does it have made any difference ..? or it would have been same like this.. ?

No comments: